Monday, November 8, 2010

A Redirect Post: Stolen Photo

I'm not going to make a habit of this. But.


Sometimes I run into an article or blog post that is just so good that I want to share it with my somewhat tight circle of friends in an email. The blog post mentioned below is one of those. 


I started to write an email to my circle about this post, then thought better about it, because it really deserves wider circulation. Not that my blog has a huge readership, but it does have a small number of readers scattered across the globe in places far beyond the confines of the United States in countries such as Russia, China, France, Canada, Viet Nam, Slovenia, South Korea, and Malaysia, for example. I don't know why people in other countries are reading the blog, but I like the fact that they are. If you read this and are from a county other than the USA, please feel free to comment on any post you like (or hate, for that matter), and mention your country. Of course, you can comment if you are in the US - I'm not anti-American, heh, heh... I'd love to hear from you. For instructions on posting a comment see http://crossingsrralexander.blogspot.com/2010/04/posting-comment.html.


In any case, the blog post by Kirk Tuck titled Sometimes getting a photo stolen is flattering. A little. is definitely worth a quick read. Go to http://visualsciencelab.blogspot.com/ and scroll down to the 5th post (as of November 8, 2010), which has the title mentioned above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment