Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gridiron

I don’t have much interest in watching American football. I played in High School, but it makes me a bit crazed when I to try to watch it on television or in a stadium. I always get a near-overwhelming urge to get in the game myself. In a number of ways, that would not be a good thing, so I avoid being a spectator. But making photos of a game is an interesting way to spend a couple hours.


The photos in this post are from a High School game in California. My son-in-law is the coach of one of the teams (blue uniforms) and the 1,400+ stills I shot of this game will be used for a season’s end slide show.  


My “old” digital camera is limited to 5 frames per second. I captured .jpeg files only, which allowed me to shoot multiple frames without filling up the camera’s buffer before the play was over.


1 comment:

  1. Great stop action on the ball leaving the QB's hand. I really like that shot, but then I'm a sucker for any good football action shot. Nice work for a landscape photog :-)

    ReplyDelete