Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What Happened To September?

Well, it got away from me. Here it is, the last day of September, and I haven't posted all month. The post for the Angelus Crest Highway Ride was started as a "draft" in September, but was not completed and published until October 4, though it appears in the list of September posts due to the arbitrary way that the blog editor handles such things.

Between work projects for a few days, I rode out toward "Indian Country" on the sixteenth, to the area near the Four Corners. I was going to take this one easy: Stay on secondary roads as much as possible, and ride through parts of Arizona and Utah that I hadn't seen before.

It was a good ride that ended on the following Monday. I have the photos sorted out for a post, but haven't had the time to write it.

Look for it in October...

No comments:

Post a Comment